(Image source from: Interesting things that you miss during your parenthood})
You are not able to focus on your job? Your child is making you go crazy by crying all day mom, mommy, mama.
You get exhausted by end of the day running after your child. It gets fussy sometimes with their food, clothes, transportation logistics, handling their emotions, haircuts and many such day to day needs.
Sometimes you feel like you want to be away from this crap job of parenting.
But parenting can be interesting and gradually you may realize that you are not a default parent if you start understanding your children.
Here are some interesting things you may not have noticed while running behind them fulfilling their daily needs
1. Child frequent call for ‘mommy’ tells that how much they want you, even though it irritates at times.
2. You can understand their happiness
3. You can be friend with them
4. You get to see their interesting tantrums
5. You see their development
6. They just need your guide and love.